Here at Prime Cellar, we read a lot about wine: ratings, reviews, blogs, and news. We thought it’d be fun to share some of our favorite sites with you. Without further ado, here is the Prime Cellar 2019 Wine Resource Roundup.
Reviews and Ratings
- Cellartracker has crowd-sourced ratings and a way to keep track of what’s in your cellar.
- Robert Parker is the man with all the points. Although he’s retired now, Lisa Perrotti-Brown marches on. Get a subscription to get the good stuff.
- Vinous is where Antonio Galloni and all his cool friends hang out and talk about wine.
- Jeb Dunnuck is a fresh-faced reviewer with special attention to wines of the Rhône Valley.
- Wine Berserkers is a hive of scum and villainy, an irreverent community of debauched wine lovers.
- Wine Folly promotes wine knowledge with unmatched style, wit, and design.
- Decanter is a global wine news source especially for the developing wine scene in China.
- Wine Searcher is not just for pricing; their info on regions and producers is deep and well-designed.
- Esther Mobley is the wine critic at the San Francisco Chronicle. Check out her great piece on a real Californian wine cult.
- The Press Democrat Wine Section is the dark horse here, but they have some good inside stories on all aspects of wine and winemaking.
- Wine Economist is an economist (duh), but he writes like a poet with fresh takes on the wine world.
- Vinograghy is a comprehensive wine blog with deep reviews and wine news.
- Edible Arts covers wine and anything else that is still good in this world!
- Academic Wino has all coolest and latest wine research! Yes, it’s actually cool and fun!
That’s all for now! Cheers!